• Zhongming Chen, Hongbo Jia.“Teach Me to Fly:” A Literary-cum-Cultural Study of Paul
Yee’s Chinese-Canadian Female Characters. Forum for Chinese Literature of the World, 2,32-36.
• Hongbo Jia. The Loss of Female Subjectivity in The Blind Assassin. Journal of Northeast
Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 5,72-75.
• Goodbye B543, Temporary, 148-150.
• Hong Kong and Modern Diglossia. International Journal of the Sociology of
Language, 206, 2010.
• Autonomy and Strategizing in Self-Directed Language Learning. Asian Journal of
English Language Teaching 20, 2010.
• To Learn Chinese, Just Go to China? In Perspectives on Chinese Language and
Culture, edited by Ik-sang Eom, Yea-fen Chen, and Shih-Chang Hsin. Crane Publishing
• Diglossia in East Asia. Journal of Asian Pacific Communication, 20(1), 2010.
• A Discussion on Developing Students’ Communicative Competence in College
English Teaching in China. Journal of Language Teaching and Research, 1 (2),
• 基于世界英语框架下的大学英语教学 [J]. 汕头大学学报, 26 (3), pp. 88-93.
• A Future Target of EFL Development in China – A Path from Communicative to
Intercultural Competence. 8th AsiaTEFL. Hanoi: Viet Nam.
• (& Kunschak, C.). Reorienting and Re-recognizing Chinese English in the
Framework of World Englishes. 16th conference on the International Association
for World Englishes. Vancouver: Canada.
• (&Kunschak, C. , Zheng H.B.). ELF: Identity + Comprehensibility = Common
Ground. 3rd Conference on English as a Lingua Franca. Vienna: Austria.
• An Attitudinal Study on Chinese English Idioms – with Reflections on English
Teaching in the Framework of World Englishes. ELC 2010 Conference. Shantou: China.
• Asian Conference on Education (ACE); December 2-5, 2010; Osaka, Japan; Panel
member for the Shantou University ELC on curricula and materials development for
• Annual Conference of the National Association of Foreign Language Education (NAFLE);
November 12-14, 2010; Beijing, China; “Beyond assessment: Teachers' roles in testing and
• Israel Forum on Academic Writing (IFAW); 28-29 July 2010; Mofet Institute, Tel Aviv,
Israel; “Trials and tribulations of Chinese law students with the English language:
Intercultural Rhetoric Research”.
• International Conference on English Language Teaching; April 27-29, 2010; Shantou
University English Language Center; Shantou, China; “Trials and tribulations of Chinese
law students with English.”
• Content-Based Instruction (CBI) Project.Rita, Mark Robinson; Author; STU; Sept
2010-June 2011; RMB5,000.
• Let students ask the questions … and let the webosphere answer them! TESOLIN,
• Developing Materials for Teaching Word Stress in English. Department of English.
Muncie, IN, Ball State
University. M.A.: 127.